It’s officially summer! So it’s about time to clean up my wardrobe. What may remain and what should be thrown away? For me it feels great to clean up my closet every now and than. This gives a good overview of what you have and….all those empty places may be filled with new items.
What’s on my wishlist this summer? Let’s take a look :))
- Wrap dress: this dress is musthave number 1 this summer! With puffed sleeves and waist bow. Super fashionable!
- Denim shorts: opt for one with flowered embroideries this season
- Sunglasses: because you’ll never have enough sunglasses ;))
- Flower top: looks nice on shorts but also great on destroyed jeans with platform sandals
- Sandals: slip on sandals are not only very nice and handy to the beach but are also perfect for a day at home or in the garden
- Beach shopper: very practical and super stylish in combination with every beach outfit
- Platform sandals: the biggest trend of this summer? Platform sandals. I think they are not only pretty, they are very comfortable as well by the high sole
What’s your favorite? Here you find more summer wishlist items in one of my favorite shops.